Saturday, May 24, 2014

16-Patch Wedding Quilt


I like this quilt so much that I decided to offer similar custom quilts on Etsy
Would you Pin, facebook, blog or Tweet this photo and link? Thanks so much.

This weekend at the wedding I'll try to get a photo of the bride and groom with their new quilt. 


The backing is lighter and prettier than it looks on my screen. I always add a sleeve just in case anyone wants to put it on a wall. It might be charming on a guest room wall. I like that fabric with the sticks on it (see below, bottom right). It's new from DearStellaDesign




2 comments:

Angela said...

Pretty!

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt. It has inspired me to make one of my own. I have a couple of matching packages of charm squares- which will give me a total of 40 blocks. Not a large quilt- but I don't think I have the perseverance for a larger quilt with those blocks. Thanks for the idea.
Sally in Saint Paul