Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tee Shirt Experiments


As promised, here are 3 shirts that I practiced on before making the pink shirt that I showed you yesterday. I like the modern improv design repeated in 5 colorways at the bottom of the white shirts, especially the little orange sliver in there. The only actual "blooper" is the red basket, but you can't see the mistakes from this distance. The triangles are misshapen with too much paint. That's just part of the learning curve. I'll keep adding to these shirts while I experiment.

4 comments:

Pam said...

I Love your practice shirts!! Can you make gray shirts for the gardener and farmgirls among us?!

Selvage Quilter said...

Sure!

Charlotta said...

I think the practice shirts are fabulous!

JoAnne in southern California said...

I'd sure buy a gray one!!