Thursday, November 18, 2010

Make/Win House Blocks

Beth at the Love Laugh Quilt blog is celebrating the good friendships that we quilters enjoy in blogland by generating a neighborhood of quilt blocks. I like hers, don't you? The little finial on the roof and the red door are perfect!

Here's the general idea, but click on over to her blog for the full story. We each make a 12" square house block (any kind of house). Sign your name on the block. Include your blog name if you have one. Mail it to Beth before January 1st. She'll choose the winners who will receive about 12 house blocks to make a blogland quilt. Leave her a comment today if you're "in."

I'm "in." I might make a house with selvages like Barb's charming Whooville houses.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

I love your blog, and as much as I tell myself I am not going to add any more to my blog list, I just broke my rule...Fun with Barb and Mary is a delight! I love those houses from whoville...and now, I am a follower, Sandy

Girltwin64 said...

I am in! Already signed up!

beth said...

Oh Yeah! I can't wait to see some neighborhoods!!

Barb said...

wow does this look fun. I think I'm with you on the selvage angle :)
xo

Em said...

I love that I read you tonight so that I could jump over to BEth's blog and join, I hope she chooses me for being able to send some houses. What a fab networking tool for talent this is. Thank you! And your covered drawers, how fun!!!!

Em said...

I have been whipping up some houses for Beth's blog and I love the idea!!! WOn't it be fun to see our blocks find new homes and maybe get some blocks?! Love your blog. Yesterday when I was at Starbucks they have a 3 drawer system for chocolates and I thought of your recent post with the drawers...Love it!!