Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Charm Girls Guild, Doylestown, PA


These are my dear quilting friends. If you are a hermit quilter like I was for years, consider joining or starting a small quilting group. We meet once a month to share what we are doing in our quilting, tell about discoveries of good quilt books, fabrics, methods, shows, etc., and have some good laughs. Then we have tea and goodies. This has been going on for about 4 years. Perfect every time:)


Left to right: Helen Wolf, Linda Eichhorn, Ellen Johnson, Stephanie Berk, and Barbara Harrison (seated). In this photo they are holding one of my selvage quilts, a large basket block set on point. This quilt is now in the collection of Mark Lipinski of Quilter's Home magazine. No, he didn't buy it at a Sotheby's auction, I gave it to him! (He wrote the hilarious foreword to my book "Quilts from the Selvage Edge.")





No comments: